ACUSA memberships include all of the benefits below! Sign up now and check out this page for more info.
|Single Membership||Family Membership||Single Membership + DAS||Family Membership + DAS|
A benefit for ACUSA Members!
Discover why 87 million people are Costco members.
How to become a new COSTCO Member:
- ENTER YOUR MEMBER ID IN THE BOX BELOW AND “GO NOW”
- JOIN: You will be directed to pay for a activation certificate that equals the value of our membership levels (Regular or Executive)
- PRINT: You will be emailed the membership certificate to take that into any US or Puerto Rico Costco location to join. Coupons are then mailed in about 7-10 days.
- SAVE: A coupon will be mailed in 7-10 days that will include discount offers for in store purchases; a $60 value including three free items.
Membership Activation Certificate Disclosure.
- Membership Activation Certificates are not redeemable or refundable for cash or Merchandise nor is it a debit or credit card. Membership Activation Certificates must be redeemed at a Costco warehouse membership desk in the United States or Puerto Rico; they are not redeemable at costco.com or outside of the United States.
- Membership Activation Certificates will not be replaced if lost, misplaced, destroyed or stolen. Membership Activation Certificates do not expire and there are no dormancy fees. Membership Activation Certificates cannot be used to purchase additional Membership Activation Certificates or Costco Cash Cards.
- Costco reserves the right to refuse to honor the Membership Activation Card if Costco believes a Membership Activation Certificate has been obtained by fraud or theft.
- These terms and conditions will govern the use of the Membership Activation Certificate by the purchaser/recipient and all subsequent known or unknown recipients or holders of the Membership Activation Certificate. Costco reserves the right to change or amend these terms in whole or in part at any time.
Wellness is about promoting personal health and fitness through the natural therapies of diet, nutritional supplements, the benefits of exercise, as well as having a healthy attitude to help improve Your total quality of life.
Your Alliance for Consumers USA (ACUSA) membership offers a comprehensive resource that aims to help You achieve personal health and wellness goals regardless of age, gender or level of fitness. This program provides You with the tools to make wellness part of Your daily life.
Enrolled participants will receive daily wellness articles, individual home fitness programs, assessment calculators, disease prevention studies, health tips, guidance on nutrition, weight loss and exercise as well as additional links to other health-related sites.
Today your identity & the privacy of your employees are no longer limited to your name, age and your Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
In our digital world, your identity is comprised of many elements – such as your professional profile, pictures of you and your family, your GPS location – which are constantly exposed through various channels on a daily basis.
- Security focus. Our 20-year history with financial institutions and their intensive internal audits has nurtured a focus on security within strict federal regulations – a background that none of our competitors can claim.
- Most In Depth Monitoring We build products with the best tools on the market.
- Our deep scans probe the darkest portions of the web, our exclusive monitoring sources 250 billion public and proprietary records, and 10,000 data sources; providing you the most complete view into your identity and the exposure of your personal information.
- Real-time early warning alerts that help our members stay ahead of fraudsters
- and helps to stop potentially damaging activity before it becomes a problem.
- Dynamic offerings. We address contemporary challenges through different products that appeal to individuals and families, no matter what phase of life they’re in.
- Expertise. We have in-depth knowledge of the federal and state regulatory and compliance environment, partnered with 6 out of the top 8 credit card companies and the top U.S. banks.
- Brilliant customer service and recovery expertise. Our specially trained U.S.-based agents, are available to answer questions and help guide customers through the recovery process should the unthinkable happen.
- Proven track record. We have protected over 44 million customers; we’ve been in the business for two decades; partnered with notable companies like Bank of America, Citi, Chase, Comcast, and others.
The LegalEASE Group has offered legal plans since 1971. Through its strategic partnership with Nationwide, LegalEASE offers the most comprehensive legal plans on the market. It is the most developed law firm network in the US, with more than 17,000 providers.
Each of the legal plans has been underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Company or affiliate, rated A+ (superior) by A.M. Best, AMB #002358. LegalEASE is one of the oldest legal insurance companies in the US.
LegalEASE offers and administers all of its legal insurance plans. LegalEASE was one of the first legal plans on the market and with Nationwide has over 80 years of insurance experience. LegalEASE’s main offices are located in Houston, Texas and Nationwide’s headquarters is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Security for members and their families
When a legal problem arises, your members need immediate attention and the right choices to solve the problem as quickly as possible. With the staff and infrastructure to make sure this happens, LegalEASE’s “we-do-it-for-you" attitude gives each member the security to know they have help behind them when facing their legal problems.
LegalEASE has a high-touch driven infrastructure must be in place with professionals to help explain, empathetically understand, and effectively solve members’ needs or issues. Many legal plans do not have this internal structural component in place to handle diverse member issues, expectations, and differences in the most efficient manner. With featured components including: intake, matching, coaching, contact confirmation, and follow-up, members know that LegalEASE professionals are working toward solving their problems.
Highlighted new services offering — LegalGUARD product
Attorney fees for legal needs are either 100% paid-in-full, partially paid, or offered at a discounted hourly rate when members work with a network attorney unless otherwise indicated.
LTCR has been a leader in the Long-Term Care insurance industry for nearly twenty years. LTCR offers member access to Long Term Care insurance nationwide (except Hawaii and Alaska) via multiple top name carriers, delivered by hundreds of strategically located specialists (face-to-face or screen sharing) or through our multi-time zone call centers, depending on a members preference. As the largest independent marketer of affinity Long Term Care insurance in America we are able to offer members a wide choice of carriers, products (traditional and hybrid) and the widest underwriting criteria.
This ACUSA member benefit is available to all members over age 18 (all membership classes). Long Term Care Resources will notify ACUSA of any changes to this offering, termination or modifications with 6 months’ notice. Keep in mind we understand some changes can take place sooner than 6 months, based upon the communication to membership.
We give people the help they need to live in the place they love.We've helped over 100,000 families connect with experienced home care professionals.
- Helping determine the needs and best courses of action
- Help and advice on resources and ideas to help age at home
- Resources and information on Alzheimer’s and other special needs
- Quality referrals available for help finding senior living options, Care Managers, Hospice Care,
health providers who specialize in aging care, Elder law, financial planning, VA benefits, Medicaid benefits and more
The free Peace of Mind home assessment:
If you determine that home care services are appropriate we will have a senior care
advisor come to your home and do a needs and care assessment along with a home
safety assessment at no charge to you to find the right caregiver and plan of care for
your specific needs.
GRISWOLD HOME CARE | ALLIANCE FOR CONSUMERS USA
Extra bonus for members:
- Receive 1 hour of free care with a 4-hour minimum care shift scheduled on your first visit.
- Receive 2 hours of free care with a minimum 8 hours of care shift scheduled on your first visit.
This member benefit will be available to immediate family including spouse, siblings, parents, and grandparents.
NeedyMeds, a nationwide nonprofit, can help you find programs that assist with the cost of medicines and healthcare. All of our services are free and the information is easy to access and updated regularly. The best way to find what you need is to visit our website – www.needymeds.org. If you need additional help or don’t have access to the website you can give our toll-free helpline a call at 1-800-503-6897. The center is open Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
Remember, help is available for medical costs. Just give us a call or visit the website.
Description of Pharmaceutical Patient Assistance Programs
Can’t afford your prescription medicines? Help may be available through pharmaceutical patient assistance programs (PAPs). These programs, funded by drug manufacturers, give away billions of dollars worth of medicines free to those who qualify. NeedyMeds lists information on all these programs on our websites (www.needymeds.org). You can also learn about them by calling our helpline at 1-800-503-6897.
Description of Additional Types of Help:
NeedyMeds has information on thousands of programs that may help you with medical expenses. You can learn the details on our website.
- Diagnosis-Based Assistance – A list of programs that help with medical costs based on your diagnosis.
- Coupons, Rebates and More – These programs offer discounts for thousands of products.
- $4 Generic Discount Drug Programs – Information on all the single price drug programs offered by pharmacy chains.
- Retreats, Camps & Recreational Programs – These programs are designed for children and adults with specific medical diagnoses.
- Scholarship – School funding based on diagnosis.
- Free & Low Cost Clinics – A list of clinics throughout the country that consider finances when treating patients.
There’s more – and you can find it all on our website (www.needymeds.org) or by calling our helpline.
Drug Discount Card:
The NeedyMeds Drug Discount Card is one of the best available. Users are saving up to 80% off the cash price of prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and medical supplies if written as a prescription, and pet prescriptions purchased at a pharmacy.
- The card is accepted at over 65,000 pharmacies
- There is no registration, enrollment, sign-up
- It’s always free
- Anyone is eligible to use the card
- The whole family can use the same card
- No user information is gathered – we don’t know who is using the card
- As a nonprofit we keep costs low and pass the savings on to you
Serious Medical Conditions such as Heart Disease, Prostate Cancer, Diabetes, Thyroid disease and more, can go undetected for years—without noticeable symptoms. The earlier a problem is detected, the easier and more likely it is to be treatable.
You now have direct access to major clinical labs across the USA* for those important blood tests – and at discounted prices. Take charge of your health and fitness today! It is simple: a doctor’s appointment is not necessary. All blood tests are at extremely discounted prices and through the same CLIA-certified accredited labs used by your physician.
DirectLabs® services include: Lab, blood, urine, saliva, hair, and fecal tests.
Online Portal is coming soon. Once completed Members will Click on the Direct Lab Link on the association website www.alliance4consumersusa.org and register, once registered, then click on order tests. Add to shopping cart and checkout.
Members will receive an email letting them know the Lab requisition had been uploaded to their on line account. They will then log in and Print it and take it to nearest Quest Diagnostics. There is a Lab Locator available online.
Once the results are available, ACUSA Members will receive an email letting them know their results have been uploaded to the same online account you set up; so keep your log in handy to get into your account.
If you would like us to release the results to someone else, you can click on the HIPAA Release form and put in the recipients information (email address and or fax number).
Earn a Spending Credit towards shore/land excursions, airfare, spa (where applicable), Funded By us “Dream Vacations Start Here!‿
- $900 – $1699 – $25
- $1700 – $2499 – $50
- $2500 – $3499 – $75
- $3500 – $4599 – $100
- $5000 – and up $150
** Spending credit is per booking, double occupancy
WTH (World Travel Holdings – Corporate office) Funded Promos to Include:
- OBC – On Board Credit – $50 – 250 and on up depending on state room
- Mystery Money Bonus offer
- Pre-Paid Gratuities
- Specialty Dining
- Transportation Reimbursement
- Vacation Dollars Promo
- Wave Season Exclusive offers
- Mystery Money with an Umbrella
**Throughout the year Luxury cruise lines, River Cruises, Luxury, and Land Resorts Run Specials that are combinable with All the above offers from Are Franchise and corporate office.
As a member of Alliance for Consumers USA you will soon have access to valuable features and benefits,
including special discounts on auto and home* insurance.
With MetLife Auto & Home You Can:
- Take advantage of group discounts
- Receive a discount for bank account deduction
- Save more with our Multi-Policy Discounts/Multi-Car Discount
- Choose from a variety of insurance policies to meet your coverage needs
More information coming soon!
MetLife Auto & Home is a brand of Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company and its affiliates: Economy Preferred Insurance Company, Metropolitan Casualty Insurance Company, Metropolitan Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Company (CA Certificate of Authority: 6730, Warwick, RI), Metropolitan General Insurance Company, Metropolitan Group Property and Casualty Insurance Company (CA COA: 6393; Warwick, RI) and Metropolitan Lloyds Insurance Company of Texas, all with administrative home offices at 700 Quaker Lane, Warwick, RI 02886..Coverage, rates and discounts are available in most states to those who qualify. 1101-0071 © 2016 MetLife Auto & Home
*Homeowner’s insurance is not part of MetLife Auto & Home’s benefit offering in MA and FL. L0316459628 [exp0219][All States][DC]